Yotto Reusable Face Mask with Washable Bag in Navy
- Elastic ear loops for better fit.
- Asian fit.
- Washable, sustainable and reusable.
- Double layer cotton linen fabric.
- Fabric composition: 55% linen + 45% cotton
- By blending cotton and linen, we get the benefits of both fabric in one cloth.
- Highly breathable, easy to wash and does not wrinkle as much as linen.
- Comes with a slit opening to insert your own filter (filter not included).
- Includes a drawstring cotton washable bag.
- Also available in beige color.
Why reusable face masks?
- Promote sustainability by reducing disposal of single-use masks.
- Reduce spending on disposable masks in the long run.
- Avoid catching and spreading bacteria and viruses shed in liquid droplets.
- Protect and shield wearers from being splashed in the mouth with body fluids.
- Help wearers to refrain from touching mouths or noses, which could otherwise transfer viruses and bacteria after having touched any contaminated surfaces.
- Textile masks serve as as additional barriers and protective covers, they are not made to substitute medical grade masks, nor are they to be confused with the N95 respirators and surgical masks.
What is the use of the washable bag?
- Promotes sustainability by reducing single-use plastics.
- Allows you to keep used mask separated and organised in your bag or at home.
- To be used and washed together with your mask.
- Clean and easy storage.
How do I care for my mask and washable bag?
- Hand wash or machine wash with warm water and detergent.
- Dry the mask and washable bag thoroughly with a dryer.
- If you are sunning or air drying your mask and washable bag, please remember to iron them before use to kill the pathogens.
1. Due to hygiene reasons, face masks are strictly non-exchangeable.
2. This product is considered as a special item under YOTTO, local and international shipping charges apply. For local shipping within Singapore, shipping is chargeable at $4 per order at checkout, free shipping for combined orders above $50. For international shipping rates, please refer to: https://www.yacht21.co/pages/delivery-shipping
• Rinse wash during first wash
• Do not soak or bleach
• Wash separately
• Hang or Line to dry
• Low Iron
Rinse wash during first wash and do not soak as YACHT 21 uses handmade color dyes, thus colour might run during first wash but the color will not fade.