YACHT 21 measures our merchandise in inches and it is measured when it is laid flat. To check if the item fits you, use your own body measurement and divide by 2. The figure you get should be slightly smaller than the measurement we provided as allowance should be given to the garment for comfort fit.
- BUST: Measure around the fullest part.
- WAIST: Measure around your natural waistline (narrowest part of the bodice)
- MID WAIST: 2-3cm down from waist.
- HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- RISE: Measure from waist/mid waist to crotch (For bottoms, we will mention if it's mid waist or high waist.
- THIGH OPENING: Measure the circumference of the thigh
YACHT 21 INTERNATIONAL SIZE GUIDE
Above are body measurements in inches for reference only. Clothing measurements are normally 2 inches to 6 inches bigger than body measurements, depending on fitting. Precise sizing measurements vary by products. Please refer to product specification section for details.